About the Nonprofit Risk Management Center
Learn more about the Nonprofit Risk Management Center at nonprofitrisk.org.
The Nonprofit Risk Management Center (NRMC) inspires effective risk management and Risk Champions–nonprofit risk management professionals–across the nonprofit sector. NRMC is an independent, tax-exempt nonprofit organization that provides a wide range of risk education and risk management services to nonprofits, associations, and foundations in the U.S. and internationally. These services include consulting services, training programs, publications, custom web applications, and other educational resources. Leaders representing an extraordinarily diverse array of organizations engage the NRMC team each year, and our assignments require us to assess and offer recommendations on managing a broad range of strategic, operational, and programmatic risks. The NRMC team often delivers training and custom educational resources on areas of special concern ranging from Enterprise Risk Management to youth protection, crisis management, financial management, program/service delivery risks, partnership/collaboration risks, and employment practices.
About the Virtual Risk Summit
The 2022 Risk Summit is a fully virtual conference experience with learning events and opportunities spread throughout the year! These events are ideal for nonprofit leaders who want to broaden their perspectives on risk management, learn practical strategies for identifying and managing risk and bring risk resources and know-how back to their mission-driven organizations. If you’re interested in building the capacity of your team to truly fortify your mission and navigate the “what ifs” of the nonprofit world, then you won’t want to miss this event!
Who attends the Risk Summit?
– CEOs, CFOs, COOs, General Counsel, Finance Directors, Directors of Human Resources, Directors of Quality Assurance, and other senior management staff from high-performing nonprofits
– Risk Managers and Enterprise Risk Management professionals from nonprofit organizations and public agencies
– Senior operations staff from foundations and grant-making nonprofits
– Insurance professionals serving nonprofits, associations, and religious organizations
– Professional advisors and consultants serving nonprofits, including lawyers, CPAs, management consultants